Friday, November 14, 2008

Back to blogging

Okay, sorry about that whole two month absence.

I promised to keep blogging after the Primary, but as I was helping Bill Denley win a State Senate seat in Wolfeboro, I was a little busy.

Plus, I didn't want anything stupid I said to hurt his chances. Needless to say, I'm thrilled that Bill held off Bud Martin in District 3. Judge Martin seems like a good guy, and I certainly salute his service to New Hampshire for 30 years on the bench.

But he has no modesty at all about the role of government. At one debate, he actually gave a closing statement saying how he "wants to take care of you." Yikes!
Bill Denley is an experienced businessman, a distinguished veteran, a former school board member and State Rep. Now, he'll be an outstanding Senator.

So, I'll be back to posting. I welcome your comments and emails.

Grant

No comments: