Thursday, June 5, 2008

From the Nashua Telegraph

Kevin Landrigan chronicles Grant's hard work on the campaign trail in this morning's Nashua Telegraph:

Early filers off to races
By KEVIN LANDRIGAN Staff Writer

CONCORD – Republican congressional candidate Grant Bosse got up at 4:30 Wednesday morning to beat the rush and become the first candidate in 2008 to make it official.

Bosse, a Hillsborough resident, said his training as a former radio reporter helped him get to the Statehouse entrance two hours before Secretary of State Bill Gardner opened his office door to start the filing season.

"I think it shows you are willing to put the time in and work hard. It's just an honor to be the first in line not just for my race but in the entire state,'' Bosse said.

"I don't expect people to vote for me because I was first in line but I hope it informs people I'll do the work.''

Bosse is one of four, expected candidates for the Second Congressional District nomination of the seat Democrat Paul Hodes holds.

Hillsborough County Commissioner Carol Holden of Amherst followed Bosse as the second in line with the Republicans incumbents serving as county registers of deeds following a few minutes behind them.

No comments: