Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A Message from Grant Bosse

Dear Friends,

This morning, I became the first candidate in New Hampshire to file for office.  It was an incredible honor to not only put my name on the Congressional ballot for the first time, but to be the first candidate in our great state to do so.

I have long admired New Hampshire's tradition of citizen government.  I stood in line this morning with candidates for County Commissioner, Register of Deeds, Country Treasurer, and the other important offices that don't get a lot of media attention.  It is this tradition of the citizen legislature that I hope to bring to Washington.

Now that I'm officially a candidate for Congress, I promise to redouble my efforts to win the Republican nomination and defeat Paul Hodes in November.  I ask for your vote, and I will try to earn it through hard work, dedication to conservative ideals, and a willingness to listen to the people of New Hampshire as we continue this campaign.

Thank you all for your continued support, and for all the work we'll do between now and Election Day.

All the best,
Grant Bosse
Republican for Congress

No comments: