Saturday, March 15, 2008

Busy Day in Concord

Spent this morning with the Gold and Blue Star Mothers in support of the troops in combat overseas.  Listening to mothers who've lost their sons reminds us how little we have to give to enjoy our freedoms, and how much others have sacrificed.  It was very moving,

I also had the chance to address the YMCA's Youth in Government Program at the State House.  I was a Y&G student in high school, and it meant a lot to me to be able to come back to the program and speak a little about how what I learned in those three days a year helped me everyday in my adult life.

I also had a chance to stop in quickly at the Leadership Institute's grassroots training seminar at New Hampshire Technical Institute.  As I arrived, they were talking about setting up campaign blogs.  Seems like it's helpful to post pictures and video.  Great idea.  We'll have pictures and video from today's event soon.

Off to Plymouth.